Table Of Contents
- 1 Lenovo Laptops with Touch Screen Display
- 2 How to Enable the Touch Screen of a Lenovo Laptop
- 3 How to Disable Touch Screen on Lenovo Laptop
- 4 Pros of Lenovo Touch Screen Laptops
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Final Words
Lenovo brand is one of the most famous brand for producing durable laptops. Now the thing is, do Lenovo Laptops have touch screen? So let me tell you that Lenovo designed both types of laptops with touch screen displays and without touch screen displays.
This blog is all about Lenovo laptops with touch screens, their pros, and cons. So let’s break the ice and let’s have a look at the Lenovo laptops with touch screens.
Lenovo Laptops with Touch Screen Display
Below is a list of the best Lenovo laptops with touch screen displays. You select one for yourself if you want to.
This Lenovo laptop possessed a responsive touch screen display. Additionally, these laptops are good for students, professionals, and artists. It has a screen size of 13.3 inches, producing bright and vivid colors.
Another best thing about this laptop is its hard disk of 128 GB and Ram of 8 GB. Furthermore, it can easily process complex software with its core i3 CPU model. Above all, these laptops are very pocket friendly.
Lenovo 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
The second laptop on the list is Lenovo 2-in-1 convertible laptop. This laptop comprises 11.6 inches touch screen display to provide quick navigation. Furthermore, it comprises RAM of 4 GB and 64 GB of hard disk.
These laptops provide the correct color composition bright and vivid display that is most suitable for photo and video editing. If you are an art student, you must have this laptop to perform academic tasks easily.
The Lenovo Chromebook comprises the Chrome operating system. Moreover, it comes with a touch screen 13.3 inches responsive display. The vast hard disk of 64 GB can handle different projects immediately without lag. These touch screen laptops can also be used as gaming laptops.
How to Enable the Touch Screen of a Lenovo Laptop
Sometimes, the touch screen of the touch screen laptops is disabled automatically. Below are the methods of enabling the screen of Lenovo laptops.
- First of all, click on the search icon. Type Device manager in the search icon.
- Now click on the device manager
- After clicking on the device manager, a new menu will appear.
- From the menu, select the human interface device
- A sub-list will pop up after clicking on the human interface device.
- Click on the human interface device touch screen complaint.
- Now select enable devices
- The touch screen will be enabled.
Restart the laptop, and the touch screen will start working.
How to Disable Touch Screen on Lenovo Laptop
Touch screen display can hinder performing various tasks flawlessly. In this case, we should disable the touch screen before performing those tasks. Below is the stepwise to disable the touch screen of the Lenovo laptops
- Click on the window button.
- Select the device manager from the menu. The alternate method is to type device manager in the search button.
- From the device manager menu, click the human interface device.
- Now, click on the disable touch screen by the human interface devices sub-menu.
- Choose the disable screen from the HID devices sub-menu.
- A confirmation window will pop up on the screen.
- Choose the yes button to disable the screen.
If the screen is not disabled in one try. Repeat the process.
Pros of Lenovo Touch Screen Laptops
Below are the benefits of using Lenovo touch screen laptops. Let’s have a quick look at them.
The Lenovo touch screen laptops come with a better touch screen display. So the user can enjoy the perfect screen brightness and colors.
The touch screen laptops provide fast navigation. Ultimately users can perform various tasks in less time.
Good for Notes Taking
If you are a student, stop carrying a heavy notebook. Use the Lenovo touch screen laptop for the notes taken.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question No 1: Are touch screen laptops more expensive?
Answer: yes, touch screen laptops are more expensive as these laptops comprise an additional feature of a touch screen.
Question No 2: Can I add a touch screen to a laptop?
Answer: Yes, you can add a touch screen to the laptop that allows replacing the existing touch screen with the touch screen.
question No 2: Do touch screen laptops better than iPad?
Answer: Both of these devices help users work comfortably and quickly.
That is all the discussion regarding do Lenovo laptops have a touch screen. I hope this blog proves beneficial in getting the answers to your queries.